Critique

MorganStudiosMorganStudios Website User Posts: 46 Just Starting Out

Hey! For this, I was going for a hand-drawn light and dark half for my body and face. I was wondering if anyone has some critiques for me on anything on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU86ECAFQx4&t=42s

Comments

• tddavistddavis Moderator, Website User Posts: 4,175 Moderator

@MorganStudios I can't see anything that I would quibble with.  I think you did an excellent job figuring it all out.  I never would have thought of a lot of what you did there and the patience to draw that intricate of a mask 1 and half times , I think it looked like, is so beyond me.  Well done video too.

• triforcefxtriforcefx United StatesModerator, Website User Posts: 1,059 Moderator

Who says you need other software for photo editing? Just edit your pictures in HitFilm! It looks great! I assume it's a video thumbnail for YouTube? I'd definitely click on it, just be sure to give the actual video page a good title.

• DafterThingsDafterThings Website User Posts: 878 Enthusiast

I think it looks great.
    I commented that it would make a great movie poster... and I mean a professional one.
    If it were advertising a film I'd want to see more.

• MorganStudiosMorganStudios Website User Posts: 46 Just Starting Out

@triforcefx, I just created the video specifically showing my editing "skills" I don't plan on using the picture for any future video