HitFilm Express goes into fullscreen then it goes to "Not responding" then I have to close it

FireFlix
FireFlix Posts: 2
edited August 2019 in Post-production techniques

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm a bit mad atm. So I was about to edit a film I made on HITFILM EXPRESS. The title of this Discussion explains everything. Hitfilm express goes into fullscreen then it goes to "Not responding" then I have to close it. 

Scanning with Intel it says:

Your Intel® software is up to date.

Comments

• tddavis
    tddavis Posts: 5,219 Expert

@FireFlix I notice that you have an Intel 4000.  Which version of Express are you using as the specs may have changed.  Also, I have seen @Triem23 post on a few occasions that Intel's reporting of driver updates has changed in recent times, so hopefully he can weigh in from my tag to him and give you the full scoop on that.

• triforcefx
    triforcefx United StatesPosts: 1,641 Moderator

I'm guessing you're on Express 12.x. Basically, the minimum specs changed with version 12 (largely because your exact GPU model was causing huge issues). Version 11 should work perfectly fine as long as it activates for you. I know this probably isn't what you wanted to hear, but you're stuck on 11 until you upgrade your system. Sorry.

• @triforcefx thanks, dude! Disappointing but at least I can use hitfilm again :)