Problem With Opening project

So, I have a project saved. I closed it to take a break for a little bit. But now whenever I try to open it back up, it just send me to the home page. Please help? This took me days to make and I would hate to think I lost everything.

Comments

• Stargazer54
    Stargazer54 Posts: 3,758 Ambassador

@RemiGodDemoted I'm not going to be a lot of help, but I would suggest contacting FXHome support.  https://fxhome.com/questions/submit

Before you mangle your file further make a copy and give it a different name so you can fall back to it if necessary.

Also, never, never, never continually save over the same file or rely on Autosave.  That goes for any software package you are using.  Always make incremental copies as you make changes to your project - file001, file002 and so on.  If you fubar the current version you can always drop back to the previous version.  

Also, post your system specs, which HF version and what OS.   Support will want the same info.

• DibsMcCallum
    DibsMcCallum QA Tester Posts: 164 Staff

When you are on the Homescreen, please could you try pressing Ctrl + 2.

Give it a min and see what happens.

If you are still having the same problem after trying that, please could you send us in a Support ticket as @Stargazer54 has provided the link for. I will then get one of the Devs to look at it for you.