Hitfilm not exporting lightsaber effect correctly, only half of lightsaber showing
So I've finished adding a lightsaber effect to a small stop motion video. It looks and works fine in the preview screen, everything works as it should. But when I export, it cuts out half the effect. I have tried multiple times and it is a repeatable issue and I have no idea what is causing it. I did a much more simple 4 point saber effect first and it came out fine, but for some reason when I have come in to make it better with six points, it doesn't work right when exporting. I use windows 10, with a AMD A10 7700K Radeon R7, and 8 GB of RAM and a RX 570 GPU.