Whenever I try and open the software after the first installation, I get error code 0xc000007b.

ParadoCCsParadoCCs Website User Posts: 1
edited July 2019 in HitFilm

So when I reinstalled the express after upgrading to a new SSD, I put it on my second drive. After installing, the software opened normally like it's supposed to. Then, I close it. When I tried to open it again, I got a prompt that said Qt5Core.dll was missing. I searched up how to fix this problem online, and downloaded and copied the dll file to the system32 folder and the syswow64 folder as well. after installed several other dll files as the error prompts popped up, I finally arrived at this message whenever I tried to open up the software: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application. I reinstalled the software(several times, where each time checking the "Run Hitfilm Express" box opened the software like normal, but then the same error popped up after closing and reopening hitfilm), tried repairing the software, and restarted the computer. Does anyone else know if there are some solutions to this problem?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.