Slow Motion like in Premiere

I know there are many topics about Slow Motion in hitfilm.
But it's very complicated if you want to slow down like 5 sequences in a footage.
So here's my question: Can you add a effect or something witch links the duration and the speed of the clip so there's no black footage?

Comments

• Dagobert DucklDagobert Duckl Website User Posts: 18
    Well, I think it would be great to have some more effects (like slow motion) in hit film. I'm not a coder but I think it's not impossible to add that feature. Even if the effects are there as a convenience. And if you look at the price ($399) it should be possible. (My opinion)
    Dagobert
  • rgbiirgbii Website User Posts: 965 Just Starting Out
    Well, I think it would be great to have some more effects (like slow motion) in hit film. I'm not a coder but I think it's not impossible to add that feature. Even if the effects are there as a convenience. And if you look at the price ($399) it should be possible. (My opinion) Dagobert

While it may seem that way, Twixtors sole purpose is to handle changing a video's speed, such as slow motion. It's costs $329.

• Dagobert DucklDagobert Duckl Website User Posts: 18
    Well, lets drop the idea. Im going to use another software for slow motion.But
    HitFilm is still a very good software :D
  • rgbiirgbii Website User Posts: 965 Just Starting Out
    I agree about hitfilm.   I also agree about using other software for slowmotion. I've been researching various options lately and finally decided on Twixtor. Not cheap, but does a better job than most of the others.
    Here's a thread I started recently that discusses various slow motion options, and a number of other forum members offered helpful suggestions. Worth checking out for some of what's available.
    http://community.hitfilm.com/index.php?/topic/4960-suggestions-on-slow-motion/
    Richard.