Do any plugins come with hitfilm pro?

TrevorNoahTrevorNoah Website User Posts: 1

I found it odd the audio effect compressor is so a paid plugin considering sound compression should be a basic tool in audio. Does hitfilm pro include any of the plugins in the plugin store if I were to buy that or are there by chance any third party plugins for hitfilm out there? UC Browser SHAREit Appvn

Comments

• tddavistddavis Moderator, Website User Posts: 4,186 Moderator

@TrevorNoah To my knowledge, all the effects available as add ons in Express are included with Pro.  Plus, Pro has a couple of features that cannot be added to Express even as add ons.   As far as plug-ins, I believe some of the OFX ones will work in Hitfilm but not really conversant with those.  Hope this helps.

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,304 Ambassador

Hitfilm Pro comes with absolutely every Express add-on, a whole bunch of Pro-exclusive features and effects, and can run on three computers with the license. 

Hitfilm does not support VST or Direct X plug ins, so there aren't third party audio plug ins that run in Hitfilm.