When's 3D tracker releasing?

Mistery1307Mistery1307 Website User Posts: 177 Just Starting Out
edited April 2019 in Post-production techniques

I've heard about the 3D tracker, so about when does it release as  an add-on pack or for the pro version? I've heard so I was curious. Thanks! Also for the add-on how much does it cost?

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,228 Ambassador

FXHOME generally doesn't give hard release dates for new features (occasionally things come up in testing that cause delays). Unfortunately, for now  we'll have to live with Josh's livestream comment of "later this year."

Chances are price won't be released until the add-on is.

To clarify one point  mods aren't FXHOME Staff, so we're going off the same YouTube livestream as everyone else. 

• FilmSenseiFilmSensei Moderator, Website User, Ambassador Posts: 2,295 Ambassador

@Mistery1307 Based on the livestream, news releases, and interviews that I have seen, I would guess that it Foundry Tracker will be released during the Summer (July maybe), and will cost as an add-on around $50. This is purely a guess, and it is likely that even the staff at FXhome does not know that exact date yet that they will be able to put this in to the application.