Cloning Help - Masking Doesn't Overlay Videos

Rascal67
Rascal67 Posts: 2
edited April 2019 in HitFilm

Hi,

When I Put 2 Videos Over Each Other To Clone A Person, I Select The Mask Tool On The Top Video And - Instead Of Showing The Other Video Over The Selected Area - It Just Shows The Blank Black & Grey Squares. I Tried Different Options And Followed 2 Tutorials, But Nothing Changed. What Am  I Doing Wrong?

Comments

• tddavis
    tddavis Posts: 5,096 Moderator

@Rascal67 It could be a couple of things, I think.  1) Have you tried inverting the mask in the control settings to see if that let's it show. 2) Make sure your playback/ pause settings aren't at quickest which can make effects not display.  If you could, take a screenshot of your project so I or someone else can see maybe something amiss.  Also, you are doing this in a composite and not on the Editor timeline, right?  I've only done this in composites so I'm not sure it's possible on the editor, but there were some changes recent to what can now be done there, so I dunno?

• Rascal67
    Rascal67 Posts: 2
    edited April 2019

@tddavis ;

Thanks For The Blazing Fast Response. I Restarted My PC And The Masking Now Works Fine. I Am Going To Update To The Latest HitFilm Express Version Now Just In Case Anything Else Happens. 

Thank You Once Again,

Rascal67

This discussion has been closed.