[SOLVED] No audio device then : "Could Not initialize the playback engine for the sequence"

Jean_Phi
Jean_Phi Posts: 17
edited March 2019 in HitFilm

Hi,

I'm restarting work for my youtube channel. I did a simple video without any probleme, restart my computer with an upgrade to do the, I got this trouble.

I tried restart, uninstall reinstall, but it didn't work. I saw someone else had the problem after a W10 upgrade.

Thank you for you help :)

Comments

• Jean_Phi

I just retry an harder way to uninstall.

The error stays.

After reinstallation, I discovered I still have activation and presets known. I try to uninstall, delete programdata and appdata files, shut down, reinstall. I had to reactivate, ok, but hitfilm still remember the projects I edited. I'm thinking some installation parameters are also saved somewhere, and the installation is not made like a first one, I'm I wrong ?

• Jean_Phi

SOLVED - no audio device running.
    I'm using this computer to create and edit music. For this, I'm using separate audio cards, that I turn off if not used. So I ran Hitfilm without audio device.

I was saved by the error shown i TRIMMER windows, telling "ensure you have an audio device running". Please devs, shows it in viewer windows too, it could had saved me this tries, and could help other people :)

This discussion has been closed.