Audio Equalizer

lgcom
lgcom Posts: 61 Just Starting Out*

Hello all

with Hitfilm Express 12.1.0661 (the new version) - Can I create a free audio equalizer (for podcast in Youtube) without buying an add-on?
If yes, how ? Do you have a tutorial ? 

Thank you

Laurent 

Comments

• lgcom

please answer me :) 

• tddavis
    tddavis Posts: 5,096 Moderator

lgcom 

I'm not one of the wizard's here that puts out the tutorials and such, but I did a quick search on what I think you are meaning (If you are talking about a working Equalizer then I don't think Hitfilm Pro or Express can create that) and this is the most recent by @JavertValbarr. It does however require an add-on pack to keep the pinging watermark out of the export.

I think your initial question got pushed down the forum by the many questions about the new release and export issues with it not being activated or in demo mode or using an add-on effect.  I've tagged Javert so he'll get a notice to view this and hopefully he can straighten out anything I may have gotten wrong.

• triforcefx
    triforcefx United StatesPosts: 1,292 Moderator

Perhaps you are looking for something like this?

https://youtu.be/KaItZ_E73Ik

@CleverTagline mentions it is possible to make the animation work in Express, though he hasn't released part 2 yet, so it may or may not require the add-on pack. Perhaps he can comment on how it works?

• lgcom

hello @tddavis yes the Audio Spectrum Effect is in the Motion: Audio Visual Pack in Hitfilm Express V12 at 24,99€...expensive for one effect :(

Thank you @triforcefx I'm looking an audiogram like this  or best audiogram ==> 

thank you 

• triforcefx
    edited March 2019

@lgcom Yup, it looks like if you really want the effect, you'll have to bite the bullet. From my quick minute or so of research, it looks like HitFilm may actually be one of the cheapest ways to do it. If you can wait, there's always sales going for add-ons. HitFilm can nail both those examples you listed.

• lgcom
  • triforcefx

Multiple times throughout the year, the FXHome Store will have sales on add-ons and Pro software. I've seen it as much as 50% off. So the $25 audio visualizer would be about $12.50. 50% off sales are pretty rare though, but 40 and 25% off are quite common. Make sure you're subscribed to the newsletter and be looking around various holidays. The next most likely candidate is probably Easter.

• lgcom
  • Jean_Phi
    Jean_Phi Posts: 17

and "merci" Igcom for the connection with the YT channel. I'm starting mine, and I like the minimal point of view :)
    I came because of "equaliser". As a music guy, it's important for me. and your question about graphic view of audio gave me ideas :)

• lgcom
This discussion has been closed.