What is the "3D Scene Haze" effect called?

alaska_vfx_filmeralaska_vfx_filmer Website User Posts: 450 Enthusiast

Sorry for the silly question, but I remember reading/watching somewhere about adding a haze to a 3d scene to give it depth. I can't remember,  what was the effect was called?

Thanks in advance.


Sign In or Register to comment.