Desqueeze Anamorphic Video

I've been experiencing issues exporting desqueezed anamorphic video wherein the 1.33 Anamorphic (1080) "Aspect Ratio" preset is selected in a 1080 x 1920 project. Currently the 1.33 Anamorphic preset produces a project with the expected aspect ratio in the "Viewer" tab and, after the video has been modified with the "Fit to Frame" function the video appears "desqueezed." However upon export and viewing the video appears just as it was imported into the editor, but with data compression.

Consideration has been given to edit the width resolution of the project (in variations of either "Project" and "Export" tab) in an attempt to match the projected displacement of an anamorphic lens, but by my attempt (at least in express) these resolution options cannot be extended beyond 1080 x 1920.

Next I would consider editing the "Scale Mode" option in the Export tab, but as the bar is grayed out and inaccessible; as well as the community content surrounding this feature is of later versions of express and seem to entirely ignore the Scale Mode feature, I followed up with some online research but I couldn't find any documentation that specified the requirements of a project in order to enable the feature.

So I've come here to ask for any solutions to converting unsqueezed 1.33 Anamorphic video using express, whether the solution comes through the use of the "Scale Mode" feature or not.

Thank you for your suggestions and time in advance.

This discussion has been closed.