Best Practices / Suggested Work Flow for working on video projects?
Has anyone got recommended work flow for working on video projects?
An example might be:
- Collect all footage into a single folder(?)
- Transcode all footage to same (or double), constant frame-rate, as appropriate, eg 30 fps, 60 fps (if for slow-mo)
- Create new project and save it (to ensure auto-save)(?)
- Create media sub-folders, based on media types, eg People, Animals, Location, Props, etc
- Go through each clip and trim to desired/usable footage and import into the appropriate folders
- White-balance and colour-correct footage (where should this be in this list's order?)
Or does anyone know of a good video that covers this? I haven't found or seen one yet on the interwebs.
This discussion has been closed.