3D Models

Hi I have a YouTube channel and I want to have 3D models for my videos but when I got and click on import and go to 3D model it isn't there the only thing there is 3D tracking data. Please help.

I use Hitfilm Express 

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,305 Ambassador
  • TheFilminator123TheFilminator123 Website User Posts: 7

Oh so it's not free than what is 3d tracking data

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,305 Ambassador

3D tracking data refers to 3D camera solves. Running video through other software to extrapolate a camera position. Software like Bijou, Syntheyes, or Autodesk Matchmove can all export 3D data that can be imported into Hitfilm. Blender can as well. After Effects camera tracking data can also be exported (with the correct script) and imported into Hitfilm. Mocha Hitfilm comes with Hitfilm Pro and as an add-on for Express and can do 3D tracking that imports into Hitfilm as a Composite Shot.

Import 3D tracking data goes back to Hitfilm v1, before there was a Mocha Hitfilm.