I cant export my video

pintobeanboispintobeanbois Website User Posts: 2

So I made a montage that's about 2 minutes long and at 29.97 frames per second and every time I try exporting the video it says error. I worked hard on this project and I don't know how to get it to work. I looked around the web on how to fix it and nothing has worked. I made a custom preset to export and the profile is high, fps is 29.97, level is 4.0, target bitrate is 25 and max bitrate is 25. Please help.

Comments

• CleverTaglineCleverTagline Moderator Las Vegas, NVModerator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,029 Ambassador

What are your system specs? OS, CPU, GPU, RAM, and free hard drive space (specifically free space on your boot/system drive)

What is the specific error you see?

Which specific version of HitFilm Express are you using?

• pintobeanboispintobeanbois Website User Posts: 2

My specs are windows 10 pro 64-bit, i5-3570S, no gpu sadly, 7.88 gb usable, 305 gb.

My error is that I cant export my video, everytime I try it goes for a little then says error.

I dont know what version of HitFilm Express but I downloaded it 4-5 days ago.

(side note im getting a new pc in a few days and maybe I can try exporting it on there)

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,227 Ambassador

@pintobeanbois i3, i5 and i7 CPUs do have inbuilt GPUs (but am external, dedicated one is always better). The problem is Hitfilm requires the Intel HD 4000 or better integrated GPU. Your machine only has an Intel HD 2500. 

https://ark.intel.com/products/65701/Intel-Core-i5-3570S-Processor-6M-Cache-up-to-3-80-GHz-

In short, you are under minimum specs for Hitfilm and you'll probably have to wait for your new computer. 

What's the new machine? 

• CleverTaglineCleverTagline Moderator Las Vegas, NVModerator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,029 Ambassador

"My error is that I cant export my video, everytime I try it goes for a little then says error."

Chances are you're getting more than just the word "error" on your screen. :) It should tell you what kind of error is causing HitFilm to stop exporting. Please type the specific wording of the error message you see.

To find your HitFilm version, look below the list of add-on packs on the Home tab. It should say "Version: " followed by a series of numbers.  You can also find the version on the About dialog, which can be opened by clicking on the word "HitFilm Express" in the upper-left corner of the app.

This discussion has been closed.