blue assist lines in the editor have randomly disappeared

hi,

I've just started up Hitfilm to start editing a project i am working on and have realised that the blue lines which are used to put footage in line with each other has disappeared. I don't think i have pressed any button but i may be mistaken. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

Comments

• CleverTaglineCleverTagline Moderator Las Vegas, NVModerator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,043 Ambassador

Are you talking about the blue lines that appear in a composite shot when dragging in new items? I can't find anything in the Options panel that controls that stuff. Since the last time you used HitFilm, have you installed (or did your system automatically install) updated video drivers by any chance?

• JavertValbarrJavertValbarr Staff Administrator, Website User Posts: 297 Staff

Press Shift + S to turn on Snapping or press the magnet icon next to the zoom slider.

• CleverTaglineCleverTagline Moderator Las Vegas, NVModerator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,043 Ambassador

@JavertValbarr I just checked that, but the snapping option doesn't affect the presence or absence of those blue overlaid lines that you get when adding a new layer, or changing layer order. @simbad788 I take it that's what you're talking about?

This discussion has been closed.