Can't access login in HitFilm Plugins.

officialOLLIofficialOLLI Website User Posts: 1
edited December 2018 in HitFilm

I purchused a visual motion pack for HitFilm Express and i downloaded the HitFilm Plugins program to activate the plugin pack, but when i open the HitFilm Plugins program it immidiatly goes away from the login page and showes me an update for the 2016 version of HitFilm Pro. there is no way to access the login page, i can only close the program and nothing else. Ive had this problem for 3 days now and i cant find any ways of fixing it.

Comments

• NormanPCNNormanPCN Website User Posts: 3,945 Enthusiast

"I purchused a visual motion pack for HitFilm Express and i downloaded the HitFilm Plugins program to activate the plugin pack"

It sounds like you downloaded the ignite express or ignite Pro installer. There is no "Hitfilm plug-ins program".

You don't need ignite. Ignite is plug-ins for other video editors other than Hitfilm. Express has no ability to use Hitfilm Ignite.

All you need is Express. If you purchase the Express expansion pack in the same account your Express is registered to, the pack will auto register when you start/restart Express.

This discussion has been closed.