Ignite Pro need a new activation

Asidcam
Asidcam Website User Posts: 1

Dear Sir/Madam

I extended my Hitfilm Pro license a few weeks ago and today, I was prompted to update my ignite pro version which I did. Unfortunately it appears my extended license for Hitfilm Pro does not apply to ignite Pro. Being an old time and loyal customer of Fxhome, Hitfilm Pro has always included ignite pro which is what made it different from Hitfilm express. I understand the new license renewal plan. However, by splitting Hitfilm Pro from ignite as separate you just mad Hitfilm pro to become Hitfilm express.

I plead that this plan be carefully examine so as to keep some of us who have been loyal and are willing to continue using the programme. 

I understand Fxhome has been very generous with your price point and that is what makes the go to application. Please don't make it too hard for your clients, as you might force some to start looking for cheaper alternatives.

Wish all the team at Fxhome a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2019

Kind regards

Kaiser Nabola

Comments

• JavertValbarr
    JavertValbarr Staff Administrator, Website User Posts: 351 Staff

We split HitFilm Pro and Ignite Pro into separate products in order to bring down the price of HitFilm. If you're not interested in Ignite, you can just buy HitFilm. And if you are, you can choose to buy Ignite as well, as you have done.

"by splitting Hitfilm Pro from ignite as separate you just mad Hitfilm pro to become Hitfilm express."

Not at all. HitFilm Pro includes dozens of effects that are not in HitFilm Express by default, and includes a few unique effects as well.

This discussion has been closed.