Hitfilm froze up, or it made the pc freeze up

I was playing around in hitfilm, trying to make an object create a shadow on a plane, and I had a light, that I was just adjusting the cone angle, and then it just seemed to freeze or the pc go into 100% cpu load or something, though I could move the mouse cursor around.
Anyone else experienced this? I had to reboot the pc to be able to work again.

Comments

• Ady
    Ady Staff Administrator, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,495 Staff

I was playing around in hitfilm, trying to make an object create a shadow on a plane, and I had a light, that I was just adjusting the cone angle, and then it just seemed to freeze or the pc go into 100% cpu load or something, though I could move the mouse cursor around.
    Anyone else experienced this? I had to reboot the pc to be able to work again.
    Hi,
    Sorry for the trouble you've been having, this isn't something we've encountered in our internal testing. Can you reproduce the problem 100% of the time? Was anything else running whilst you were using HitFilm that could have caused a conflict?
    Thanks
    Ady
  • VikingFilm65
    VikingFilm65 Website User Posts: 261
    No, i have not been able to reproduce the error. So it could just have been a glitch or something. I will let you know if it happens again.
  • Ady
    Ady Staff Administrator, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,495 Staff

No, i have not been able to reproduce the error. So it could just have been a glitch or something. I will let you know if it happens again.
    Thank you, your feedback is appreciated