Question about installing and activating Ignite

BauaMomooBauaMomoo Website User Posts: 2
edited October 2018 in Ignite

Hey. I wanted to install Ignite for Adobe Premiere, created an account, but when I wanted to activate Ignite, it told me to close the Installer to finish the activation. So I closed it and opened it again, but then it told me to deactivate the activation. I did that, restarted the installer and logged in to activate Ignite again. It told me to close the Installer to finish the activation. So i closed the installer and opened it again, but then it told me to deactivate the activation. I did that, restarted the installer and logged in to activate Ignite again. It told me to close the Installer to finish the activation. So i closed the installer and opened it again, but then it told me to deactivate the activation. I did that, restarted the installer and logged in to activate Ignite again. It told me to close the Installer to finish the activation. So i closed the installer and opened it again, but then it told me to deactivate the activation. I did that, restarted the installer and logged in to activate Ignite again. It told me to close the Installer to finish the activation. So i closed the installer and opened it again, but then it told me to deactivate the activation. I did that, restarted the installer and logged in to activate Ignite again. It told me to close the Installer to finish the activation. So i closed the installer and opened it again, but then it told me to deactivate the activation. I did that, restarted the installer and logged in to activate Ignite again. It told me to close the Installer to finish the activation. So i closed the installer and opened it again, but then it told me to deactivate the activation. I did that, restarted the installer and logged in to activate Ignite again. It told me to close the Installer to finish the activation. So i closed the installer and opened it again, but then it told me to deactivate the activation. I did that, restarted the installer and logged in to activate Ignite again. It told me to close the Installer to finish the activation. So i closed the installer and opened it again..............

Yeah. Help.

Comments

• JavertValbarrJavertValbarr Staff Administrator, Website User Posts: 296 Staff

The installer didn't "tell you" to deactivate the activation, it gave you the option to do it. Which you did, so of course when you relaunch it it's going to ask you to activate again.

Once you see the option to Deactivate, you're done. Open Premiere and you'll see the Ignite effects listed.

This discussion has been closed.