Action Pro 0.4 will be landing soon!
Hi everyone, 0.4 is now with the QA team and should be with you within a few days.
Here are the updates coming to this version:-
- The 3D recording cursor in the viewer now directly maps to the mouse for a much more user-friendly input method
- You can now import a background image to sketch over
- Snapping has been improved on the timeline (no longer invalidates incorrectly)
- You can multi-select items on the timeline by CTRL-clicking
- You can multi-select items in the media bin by CTRL-clicking
- The recording 3D line rendering has been improved
- Changes have been made to the backend for some UI elements to make them work more predictably
- The state of the cursor on the viewer when recording is now more evident
- Values on the viewer should be correct
- HiDPI / Retina displays on the Mac should now work
- Pressing ESC work recording to cancel should now work better
- The software should no longer launch into a blocking fullscreen
For version 0.5 (which should land later in October) we're aiming for a large UI update bringing us closer to the final look-and-feel of Action Pro 1.0.