VFX Tutorial: Create A Video Inside A Photo

ruanlotter
ruanlotter Website User Posts: 9
In my latest VFX video Tutorial I will show you how to create a moving photo, or put a video inside a photo! This effect has many uses - maybe a moving painting hanging on a wall? A moving picture in a book?

Anyways - Hope you all enjoy and please remember to Subscribe! :)

Thank you!

Ruan

www.twitter.com/ruanlotter

Comments

• MichaelJames
    MichaelJames Website User Posts: 2,038 Enthusiast
    Thanks for posting your After Effects tutorial over in hitfilm forum. :) 
  • SimonKJones
    SimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    There's no problem with AE tutorials popping up here, as many of the techniques are transferable. The forums here are open to all kinds of discussion; doesn't always have to be 100% HitFilm focused.
  • spydurhank
    spydurhank Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,946 Ambassador
    Very nice, thanks for posting your tut.  :) 
  • Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,970 Ambassador
    No! 100% Hitfilm, all the time! Unless we're discussing "Day of the Doctor," "Thor," or "Babylon 5!" *stomps foot.*
  • MichaelJames
    @Triem... you forgot starwars... startrek and I'd like to see us start including Thundercats(the original).
  • StormyKnight
    StormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,728 Ambassador

ruanlotter- Thanks for the tut!

No! 100% Hitfilm, all the time! Unless we're discussing "Day of the Doctor," "Thor," or "Babylon 5!" *stomps foot.*

LOL. Take a deep breath, close your eyes and keep repeating: Calm blue oceans. Calm blue oceans.

@Triem... you forgot starwars... startrek and I'd like to see us start including Thundercats(the original).

Wow- I haven't heard of Thundercats in quite some time. You're dating yourself!

• OrangePekoe
    OrangePekoe Website User Posts: 478

ruanlotter, thanks for sharing the tut :)

MJ, you forgot to include random Starcraft analogies and while we're on the topic of Thundercats ..... how about dino riders :o 

• MichaelJames
    Lol dating myself? im 28.  Im I don't think that's possible yet except with 18 year olds but those people suck because '95 was a terrible year.
    Dino Riders?  Lol no I can't cosign off on that.  I had to look that one up.  How about this... No to Dino Riders but I will agree to Smurf references.  Telling someone to "go smurf yourself", "smurf these", "Smurf me in the smurf" and "smurf my smurf berries" works in any situation and allows for deniability.
  • Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,970 Ambassador
    If one allowed Dino Riders, then we'd have to add Inhumanoids and, - shudder- M.A.S.K. (Thundercats might have had the worst acting ever.)
  • MichaelJames
    edited February 2014
    I didn't watch 80's cartoons for the acting.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_cpV00c4IE