Fortnite vs pubg chaos

maui9
maui9 Posts: 84

This was a pretty different shoot for me since I had 8 people in this video. It was fun but a lot of work to make sure I got every shot I needed.  Still it was a great experience.  Tell me what you you guys think 

Comments

• BobDiMarzio
    BobDiMarzio Posts: 630 Just Starting Out

It's great that you have friends that want to participate!   I liked it.

• ScottReid
    ScottReid Posts: 145 Enthusiast

I need a bigger group of friends.

I'm working on a short for the Rhodes Mic competition and 2 of my main actors wigged out on me.  Now I'm scrambling to get them replaced. Lol

@maui9 as always I enjoy the stuff you put out.

• maui9

Yes they are all fantastic and have been clamoring to be in a video. Thank you guys @scottreid hey if I was close by I would be in your video. Good luck with finding  replacements 

• ScottReid
    ScottReid Posts: 145 Enthusiast
    edited July 2018

Looks like I lucked out and got my replacements.

Doing the shoot this evening before anyone else decides to change their mind. Lol

@maui9 yeah would be nice to live close to others who do this.   If anyone lives in the northeastern part of Utah then hit me up. :)

• maui9

@scottreid  that’s awesome you found replacements. I think the hardest thing about this video was trying to get every shot done in like 5 hours. I knew if I didn’t get it all done trying to get everyone together for another day would be super hard.