can someone please help me with the lisense?

imusingyou
imusingyou Website User Posts: 1
im planning on getting the hitfilms 2 soon, and is there anywhere that will say if i have it or not, like vegas pro 12, says in the beginnning (lisensed)? will hitfilms say somewhere it is also licensed, if so where please? :) 

Comments

• Nate066
    Nate066 Website User Posts: 191
    im planning on getting the hitfilms 2 soon, and is there anywhere that will say if i have it or not, like vegas pro 12, says in the beginnning (lisensed)? will hitfilms say somewhere it is also licensed, if so where please? :) 

Why does it matter? and Hitfilm 2 Express is free for a limited time. https://hitfilm.com/express/free

• KirstieT
    KirstieT Staff Administrator, Moderator, Website User Posts: 1,085 Staff

I think we may have replied to you on Twitter already, but in terms of seeing whether or not you have a licence, go to the HitFilm website and sign into your account. If you click on your profile then you will be able to see your software and licenses. 
    Is that what you mean? 

• dalemccl
    dalemccl Website User Posts: 18
    edited January 2014
    It sounds like you are asking about the splash screen that appears briefly at program startup.  Unlike Vegas, the license info doesn't appear in the HitFilm splash screen (at least not in HF 2 Ultimate that I just licensed today -- I'm not sure about Express). But  once HitFilm is open, if you click on the HitFilm logo in the upper left corner, it pops up a screen that shows the version number and  who it is licensed to.