License Free Music

LFMYoutube
LFMYoutube Website User Posts: 1

Hi to all filmmakers,

I am sharing my YouTube page for those seeking license free music. We've only opened up yesterday but we are adding new tracks daily. Download links are available in each video description, and all downloads are direct from Google Drive, so no spam! We don't expect any credit, just a subscribe on the channel would make us happy!

LFM - License Free Music

Hope you guys find this useful. Thanks,
Jr

Comments

• CleverTagline
    CleverTagline Moderator Las Vegas, NVModerator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,195 Ambassador

Thanks for sharing!  However, I gotta say that calling it "License Free Music" feels a bit odd to me.  It's almost in the same vein as "This page left intentionally blank," if you get my drift. ;)

• Palacono
    Palacono Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,445 Enthusiast

Seems hinky. Looks like music grabbed from other channels and reposted for ad revenue.

There is no information about who wrote the tracks or where they came from. Even people 'giving away' their music want some sort of acknowledgement, if only so you can go see what else they've done that they might want to charge for.

• Thomekk
    Thomekk Website User Posts: 91 Enthusiast

I 2nd + 3rd that:
    No (licence) information at all concerning the sources? Maybe I overlooked that.
    Of course good for those who don't like to read longer agreement contracts etc.  - but not that trustful even without infos about the channel owners or a website etc.