Shooting Forest or Jungle Scenes

BobDiMarzioBobDiMarzio Website User Posts: 632 Just Starting Out

A while back someone asked about shooting night time forest, woods, jungle scenes.    I do not remember who the person was since I am old. :)   Anyway there were tons of suggestions related to battery lights or Generators.    The Most recent Film Riot You Tube video demonstrates how to  simulate this while shooting indoors.  Looks like it can be done on a very low budget.

Comments

• RogyrueRogyrue Website User Posts: 170 Just Starting Out

Thanks for the link its a good idea

• CleverTaglineCleverTagline Moderator Las Vegas, NVModerator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,034 Ambassador
    edited June 2018

Odd.  This still shows up under the thread list for "Everything Else," and I'm still able to comment, even though the thread title says it's been moved, and the status set to "Closed."

So confused...

• BobDiMarzioBobDiMarzio Website User Posts: 632 Just Starting Out
    edited June 2018

I am still confused as to why it was moved and closed.   Is it in violation?      I figured if left open others can also offer their insight  and experience on simulating the jungle in a two car garage.

• CleverTaglineCleverTagline Moderator Las Vegas, NVModerator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 3,034 Ambassador

Moving I understand, as it fits better in the Filmmaking category than Everything Else.  As for the closing, I initially assumed they didn't want further comments in Everything Else, but clicking it there takes you to the version of the thread in Filmmaking, which isn't closed (as we're all here talking about it).  Feels like a "feature" of the forum may be on the fritz.

• BobDiMarzioBobDiMarzio Website User Posts: 632 Just Starting Out

Well, I just noticed that it is now in the Filmmaking category.  Possibly the thread was moved and only the  post in everything else was closed.   Ok that makes sense to me.