Error while rendering - Hitfilm 2 Express

HollStarStudios
HollStarStudios Website User Posts: 1
When I try to export my video to my HDD, the program crashes. I can't put it directly on youtube too. It keeps on crashing. What can I do. Can someone help me please.

Comments

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,791 Ambassador
    To help the tech team at fx home you might want to provide some more information. They will need to know your CPU, GPU and RAM. Is the program just exiting to desktop, or are you getting an error message? If you're getting a message, what does it say? Also, what kind of footage are you importing (mp4, mov, avi, avchd) from what kind of camera, and what are you exporting as? This will help FXhome determine your issue. Finally, you might want to issue a problem report via the Support section of this website--that button is near the top-right of this browser window.
  • KirstieT
    KirstieT Staff Administrator, Moderator, Website User Posts: 1,085 Staff
    When I try to export my video to my HDD, the program crashes. I can't put it directly on youtube too. It keeps on crashing. What can I do. Can someone help me please.

Guus - did you send a support ticket and get the help you needed? If not, please let us know so we can get you sorted out with a solution.