A lot of tutorials

Dharmaint
Dharmaint Website User Posts: 38
I wish a lot of the tutorials didn't use plugins that don't come with the program. Some plugins are in the 100s of $. Videocopilot uses external plugins in almost every video. Kind of difficult to follow their tutorials

Comments

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,791 Ambassador
    Hitfilm has no external plug-ins. Videocopilot tuts happen to feature Videocopilot plug-ins. What a surprise...
  • Dharmaint
    The thing that annoyed me about copilot was that every video I think except one has a plugin so after effects can't do a lot. And the plugins were anywhere from 40-100 and something $. Not every can afford all this. After. 1000$ then plugins
  • SimonKJones
    SimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,448 Enthusiast
    Videocopilot MAKE plugins, so it's not surprising that their tutorials often focus on those plugins.
    With HitFilm we've done our best to put as much value into the software as possible. As an Express user you will find some features which are Ultimate-only, of course, but there's still a good number of tutorials which work in both versions.
  • Dharmaint
    But when there pricey it's hard to follow along