Importing a 3D Model

PinkSpider
PinkSpider Website User Posts: 2
edited January 2014 in General
Hi, I have just started using this software but under the import section it does not give me the option to import a 3d model.... so frustrating can anyone point me in the right direction 
cheers 

Comments

• OrangePekoe
    OrangePekoe Website User Posts: 478
    Hi, I have just started using this software but under the import section it does not give me the option to import a 3d model.... so frustrating can anyone point me in the right direction 
    cheers 

Which version of HitFilm are you running?  I don't think the 3D model functions are available in the Standard or Express version. 

• PinkSpider
    PinkSpider Website User Posts: 2
    Yea running express, :( so basically I can't really do anything decent then. How do I upgrade to pro or whatever version it is? And how much is the pro version
    Cheers
  • OrangePekoe
    OrangePekoe Website User Posts: 478
    Yea running express, :( so basically I can't really do anything decent then. How do I upgrade to pro or whatever version it is? And how much is the pro version
    Cheers

It sounds like you're looking to upgrade to Ultimate. 
    http://hitfilm.com/ultimate/compare
    The above gives a comparison and the current price breakdown.  However, if you currently have the Express that was given out during the free give away I'm not sure if there is currently an upgrade path.  You may need to purchase standard / express and then use the upgrade special that is currently on as well to get Ultimate ($126.75) or depending on what the cost works out too Ultimate is on sale right now for ($299).

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,791 Ambassador
    There's no upgrade path for the free Express, but $299 is certainly a good price for Ultimate. Heck, Ultimate is a great value at $399!