Upgrading from Free Version of HitFilm 2 Express

404NotFound
404NotFound Website User Posts: 7
Can I upgrade from the free version of HitFilm 2 Express? I went to the upgrades page and it said that I have no software that is able to be upgraded. I have downloaded and registered the HitFilm 2 Express program already. Is it not able to be upgraded because it's free?

Comments

• AxelWilkinson
    AxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,249 Staff
    Correct.  The free version does not provide a discounted upgrade path to Ultimate.  But, there is currently a great discount on the full version of Ultimate, so if you are considering making the move, now is a great time to do so at a terrific price.
  • OpreaOvidiu
    OpreaOvidiu Website User Posts: 1
    edited January 2014
    I work at local tv station, but after i have seen the offer .. installed HF2 expand played a little on HF2 exp... i told my technical director to uninstall all adobe suite crap from my work station.
    Dam the best program i ever seen. 
    8-|
  • KirstieT
    KirstieT Staff Administrator, Moderator, Website User Posts: 1,085 Staff
    I work at local tv station, but after i have seen the offer .. installed HF2 expand played a little on HF2 exp... i told my technical director to uninstall all adobe suite crap from my work station.
    Dam the best program i ever seen. 
    8-|

That's nice to hear - welcome to the community!