No export function

jellerubenjelleruben Website User Posts: 2
edited April 2018 in HitFilm

Hello,

I have downloaded  the latest  version of HitFilm Express. And have create an free account.

I have ( I think) actived HitFilm, but if I go to the Export tab, I can't Export my edited film. 

Can some one tell me what I doing wrong?

Comments

• NiamiNiami Website User Posts: 3

In the timeline at the bottom left you will see a button that says 'export contents'. Click that and it will bring you to the export screen. Then click start exporting at the bottom.

• jellerubenjelleruben Website User Posts: 2
    edited April 2018

Realy thanks for the information. It's working.

I watched a video on YouTube, but things went differently. that is why I asked this question.

This was the video:

Maby an other version. 

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,293 Ambassador

Older version. That was a Hitfilm 4 tutorial. All more recent versions use the Queue. 

• FilmSenseiFilmSensei Moderator, Website User, Ambassador Posts: 2,300 Ambassador

@jelleruben What version do you have? I would guess you have HitFilm Express 2017. Here are two videos on how to export in HitFilm...

If you have HitFilm 4 Express, look at this...

If you have HitFilm Express 2017, look at this...

For a complete overview of all things importing and exporting, take a look at this...

This discussion has been closed.