Frame issues

AzulonsAssassinAzulonsAssassin Website User Posts: 109

Hey guys. I haven't been on here in a long time. Like...a long time. But recently, Hitfilm has started giving me some strange trouble out of nowhere. I was working on a project earlier today and everything was going just fine. Then I exported it. It was choppy. So I tried again in what seemed like a million different ways (and tried playing it in several different players) and each export was choppy. Then, I went into the project itself, only to see that when I click through frame by frame on the timeline, the program seems to have just selected the frames it likes from my footage and only uses those. It doesn't affect any other parts of the composite shots. Masks, layers, and stock footage all move smoothly still. Only the footage I shot on my camera has had frames removed. It even includes frames from the footage that came before and after the in and out points that I set before dropping the footage into the timeline. This is the first time I've had this issue and hopefully it can be resolved. Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.