Ignite plugins don't appear in Edius

I'm about to set up a new computer (AMD Threadripper 1959X, W10).  I installed Edius 9.1 and  then Ignite Express 2017. The whole installation run without obvious mistakes, but all Ignite filters don't appear in Edius. The  Ignite Express 2017 registration is correct. My new computer is listed on the Ignite website.

On my old computrer (Intel Core 2 Quad, W10) Ignite Express 2017 was running with Edius 9.0 without problems.

I would be pleased to get any help.

Comments

• Triem23
    Triem23 Posts: 20,061 Ambassador

To clarify--plug ins that were showing on your prior computer aren't showing up on the new computer? Otherwise, only 85 of the 94 plug ins in Ignite Express are Eidus compatible. 

• MiKom
    MiKom Posts: 3

Unfortunately yes! I have used some plug-ins on my old computer and now i get only ghostings instad the filters by rendering.

I wonder whether a special library which is needed from Ignite Express 2017 is missing , but there was no message during the installation.

• Triem23

Brand new machine? Double check if your GPU drivers are current and you've run all the OS updates? 

• MiKom
    MiKom Posts: 3
    edited March 2018

This machine was assembled by a professional computer builder. He assured me that everything is up-to-date.

After your advice I rechecked it and actually a GPU update was found by windows, installed and it works now!

Thank you very much for your helpfull suggestion!

Milos

• Triem23
    edited March 2018

You're welcome! GlD it was an easy solve, and you have "Ignition!" :) 

• Andrei129
    Andrei129 Posts: 7
    edited March 2018

EDIUS 8.53 Pro. Win 8.1 64bit. HitFilm ignite Express 2017. Does not work on key points.Installed, running. The time-lapse effect does not work.

This discussion has been closed.