Hitfilm Exports play back laggy.

Flip390Flip390 Website User Posts: 29

So I understand that there can be lag in the software and dropped frames because my computer isn't that great but there should be no dropped frames on the final export. What is going on? I did not have these issues with Hitfilm 4 Express.

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,303 Ambassador

That shouldn't happen. What are your source video frame rate, project frame rate and export settings. First two things that come to mind are a frame rate mismatch (like editing 60fps video on a 30fps timeline) or exporting something like uncompressed AVI to a hard drive unable to keep up with the data rate. 

• Flip390Flip390 Website User Posts: 29

@Triem23 I was editing 23.97 or around 24 fps video. To my understanding the timeline is set correctly to the source footage. I did a custom export and I also used the YouTube preset for 1080p footage. I will download Hitifilm Express 2018 and see if the bug or issue or whatever it is, is fixed then. 

• llillmillzllillmillz Website User Posts: 1

@Flip390 any hope, im experiencing the same issue

• Stargazer54Stargazer54 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador

@llillmillz Best to start a new thread if you are having issues.  This is one is about a year old and the software has had many updates since then.  Please also post your system specs to aid in trouble shooting.

@TheBenNorris Please close.

This discussion has been closed.