Importing from syntheyes

CalebKCalebK Website User Posts: 435
edited December 2013 in Post-production techniques
Hello, i recently got a trial of syntheses to hold me over till mocha is fixed.  Inside the program it seems to be doing a great job of tracking points on my footage.  However their are tons and tons and tons of export options! Which one should i use that hit film will like?
(the title should be exporting... oops)

Comments

• jonesbrosjonesbros Website User Posts: 54
    If there is an option to export for After Effects it should work for Hitfilm. It will be a .ma file.
  • CalebKCalebK Website User Posts: 435
    i tried that when doing it i had a sideways axis and bunch of dots that stayed in the same spot.
  • Nate066Nate066 Website User Posts: 191
    edited December 2013
    i tried that when doing it i had a sideways axis and bunch of dots that stayed in the same spot.

You have to realign the axis. To realign the axis create a new point(3d) then parent all of the data sytheyes brought in ,except the video, to the point you created. Now rotate and move the point til everythings in the right place. This is matchmoving not motion tracking so the dots wont move only the camera will move. You use the dots to help position elements.

• CalebKCalebK Website User Posts: 435
    Wow it is realllllyyyy difficult to position the points  correctly from the parent dot!  And somehow the camera movement didn't seem to come through...
    key framing is turned on for its position however the values didnt seem to change.  I think only the dots came through.