mocha Window moving during a Track

CalebKCalebK Website User Posts: 435
Hi, i wanted to track some film in mocha and then whats in the video happened.  I took a video of my mac freaking out.  This happened as soon as i started tracking a net thingy and the whole window when shaky and i couldn't tell what was happening.  Could you please take a look!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9l9y67x211vv4os/HelpPlz.mov

Comments

• AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,243 Staff
    Interesting, I've never seen that before!  Are you using a Magic Mouse, by any chance? If so, do you have another mouse that you can try using, and see if you see the same behavior?
  • CalebKCalebK Website User Posts: 435
    It is a macbook pro... i am using its built in mouse and heres a few computer specs... 
    2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
    Memory 8gb 1600 MHz DDR3 (really wish hit film could use allot more ram (my graphics card isn't too awesome compared to the 8gb's))
    Software OS X 10.9.1 
    Hitfilm works perfectly fine
    Mocha hitfilm is
    V 3.0.4
  • AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,243 Staff
    By built-in mouse, you mean the trackpad?  
    Thanks for the other specs, we will look into this further.  However, since the developers are on a well-deserved break for the holidays, it will probably be a few days before we can get you any info.  My apologies for the inconvenience in the mean time.
    Totally fine! The developers did a great job making everything smooth and I haven't ran into any glitches in the hitfilm (not mocha hitfilm) software. Also the tracking algorithms are genius! I hope they are enjoying it well! I just started playing around with it so I'm sure hitfilm without mocha can keep me buisy for quite awhile!

Yes the builtin one is a Magic Trackpad however the shakiness seems to happen wether a finger is on it or not I doubt the issue lies their!
    About when might the devs. be coming back?
    They will be back in next week, though I can't say how long it will take them to work out what is going on here.
  • SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    That is extremely strange! As it's specific to mocha, though, I'd recommend getting in touch with Imagineer, the developers, as they will have a better idea of what's going on.
  • Larspj3Larspj3 Website User Posts: 2
    i have the same problem. My window also jumps around like that doing tracking