Exporting not finishing starting

BankbarComoBankbarComo Website User Posts: 3

Here are my parts:

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/indyofcomo/saved/#view=7YcHxr

I have a 6min 5sec video which is going on 9hrs 45mins in the "starting" phase. I am exporting to the Youtube 1080p preset.

Any other information I should provide?

Comments

• Andy001zAndy001z Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,867 Ambassador

Hitfilm version?

Is this just a video, no effects or grading added?

What format is the video (Decoder needed / compression)?

• BankbarComoBankbarComo Website User Posts: 3

Hitfilm 4 Express.

Yeah, just a video; I haven't messed with transitions or anything like that.

Um, I'm at work right now, so I can't tell you 100% sure what format the video was coming in, but it's however you get it from Twitch. 720p at 59.x fps, that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

• AJCarsAJCars Website User Posts: 3

I am having the same problem - massive export times. I have tried many different things to fix it, but with no luck. 

I have restarted my computer many times, made sure every single driver is updated, changed the location of the video files, removed unused programs, disabled multiple processes and programs while using HitFilm, changed the settings within the HitFilm project and exported to YouTube rather than MP4.

• BankbarComoBankbarComo Website User Posts: 3

more info: square pixels, 1280 x 720, 24-bit color, AVC/H.264, 16-bit audio at 44100Hz and AAC codec.

This discussion has been closed.