Finding a New Camera... Help?
Looking for a new camera for filmmaking/vlogging with the following features in mind: (Asterisk = must have feature)
- In Body Stabilization*
- Flip or rotation screen (vlogging)*
- Microphone input*
- Wireless phone connectivity (Transfer photos/video to phone)*
- 1080p 60fps*
- Sensor size (larger better)
- File Size/codecs (something small and easy to edit but retains detail)
- Color Bit Depth (10bit would be ideal)
I've narrowed it down to the following cameras:
- $800 - Olympus E-M5 II (rotate screen = good, video quality = meh)
- $900 - Canon M6 (APS- C sensor = good, flip screen = bad, no 4k, canon lenses)
- $900 - Panasonic G85 (Rotate Screen = good)
- $2300 Panasonic GH5 (Perfect by soooo expensive)
If you can help narrow down the decision making process in any way, I'd be extremely grateful.
Currently using a Samsung NX500 with a dummy adapter for Rokinon EF mount cinema lenses. Thus I'm not partial to any brands as long as the camera as internal stabilization I can use my Rokinons.