Is this work? Audio issue..

ShankeyShankey Website User Posts: 1

Hello,

I do shoot video with my Android Mobile, then edit it with Hitfilm 2017 and upload it to youtube.

Problem is, when i hear the recorded video in mobile, the audio  sounds good, same with hitfilm export but after uploading on youtube, the audio is too  low.

Youtube also give option to increase volume through video editing but thats making my video bit blurry. 

I Googled and found, youtubers buy a Audio device separately.  But i cant right now. But i want to increase the volume of audio.

Can Anyone suggest how can i do that with hitfilm. 

Or i need to , export the output as audio and increase it by some other software and then add back the updated audio in hitfilm? 

Please let me know.

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,291 Ambassador

Using Audio faders to increase volumes levels at 15:50

Using the Channel Levels effect to increase volumes levels at 36:10

Exporting Audio at 41:15

• FilmSenseiFilmSensei Moderator, Website User, Ambassador Posts: 2,300 Ambassador

Watch Triem's video. That will show you how to adjust the audio levels. Watch the audio meters as you play the video to see exactly how much volume you have. Make sure they approach 0 but don't exceed 0.