[Download] Hitfilm 2 Template - NEWS TICKER

AbidalASarrajAbidalASarraj Website User Posts: 63
edited November 2013 in Practical Filmmaking
Good Morning,
I've free time on my hand right now So, I want to create this "News Ticker or Breaking News Banner" CBS News style.
11042107605_ac8449fd8d_b.jpg
** So, What can do with it?
  1. Change Color.
  2. Change Logo.
  3. Change Text.
  4. Change Texture (if you don't like the glass include in).
Here is a Demo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWPfVSlKElY

Download Link
Have Fun

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,244 Ambassador
    Another winner.
    Again, you set this up where it's easy to follow what you've done, your media is organized well--besides being a cool-looking template, it's a good look at a well-organized project.
    I think I said this on the thread for your first template, but I've also looked at some of the Digital juice templates for Sony Vegas, and those work well, but the way they are set up is very "brute force" in that there's a lot of pre-rendered media to generate masks and flares, instead of using the masking tools and built-in FX of the host editor.
    Thanks again!
  • rgbiirgbii Website User Posts: 965 Just Starting Out
    Nice Job!  As Trieam23 said, another winner - Thanks!
  • KirstieTKirstieT Staff Administrator, Moderator, Website User Posts: 1,055 Staff
    Brilliant template. This will be of so much use to our users.
    Wish I was working on a project where I could somehow include this!
  • AbidalASarrajAbidalASarraj Website User Posts: 63
    Another winner.
    Again, you set this up where it's easy to follow what you've done, your media is organized well--besides being a cool-looking template, it's a good look at a well-organized project.
    I think I said this on the thread for your first template, but I've also looked at some of the Digital juice templates for Sony Vegas, and those work well, but the way they are set up is very "brute force" in that there's a lot of pre-rendered media to generate masks and flares, instead of using the masking tools and built-in FX of the host editor.
    Thanks again!

First: Thanks for for the kind words.
    Second: I always setup my projects this way, I've learned if named my projects files and folders "aaaaaa1, bbbb2 or leaving them to the default name.." then I'll be in big trouble later when I try to adjust or add something.. and most and big reason for me that I forget things like crazy you couldn't believe it :)
    Finally: I've read your comments about the setup of my scene and am not sure if it mean that I need to pre-render my elements so it dose not ".. brute force" the machine or rendering time.. but I find pre-render element, particles and etc.. limit the creativity of the designer that is why I leave them as is so they can play with them and get much better results that mine.
    I hope this answer your comment.

• AbidalASarrajAbidalASarraj Website User Posts: 63
    Nice Job!  As Trieam23 said, another winner - Thanks!

Brilliant template. This will be of so much use to our users.
    Wish I was working on a project where I could somehow include this!

Thanks guys for the great support :) and nice comments.

• KaminiKamini Website User Posts: 6
    Hi ! I am a student @ NYFA,NY.
    I need this template badly for my movie. 
    pl tell me how to download it.
    I tried installing the plug-in for harrysfilters but its not working.
    pl give me a fastest route to download it.
    thanks!
  • Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,244 Ambassador
    You should just need to click the words "Download Link" in thefirst post. That will open a Dropbox link.
    yes i did that> now it shows two checked folders - assets and projects.
    the projects has a hfp file which is checked.
    which program will open this file? bcoz it says that my machine doesnt have a right application.

it says file couldnt be imported :(

That template is specifically for Hitfilm Ultimate 2. Do you have that?
    no :(
    how do i get an access to that ! ?
    edited July 2016

got it - downloading on my mac - but my system specifications are not compatible - my mac has a lower version.
    any other software? 

edited July 2016

anyother breaking news ticker u can suggest - which can be easily downloaded ? :)

• KirstieTKirstieT Staff Administrator, Moderator, Website User Posts: 1,055 Staff
    Hey Kamini - if you don't have the minimum specifications for HitFilm 2 Ultimate then it won't run on your computer. Did you download the full version or the demo (not that this matters in terms of spec, but just the price you paid)? 
    In terms of this template, it has been kindly created by Abidal specifically for HitFilm 2 Ultimate. This means it will not run on any other kind of software that you could buy.

Do you have another computer/Mac which has the right specifications to run the software? Bear in mind HitFilm is cross platform. 
    PS. If you can please use the edit button on the posts then it will mean you don't have to keep posting down the page and draw out the conversation down the page. 
  • Van113Van113 Website User Posts: 1
    edited July 2016

Now, I know this was three or so years ago, however all the links are dead and I was wondering if there wasn't an other way to either download(fingers crossed, though I doubt it), or emulate this type of setup in Hitfilm 4 Express. I'm currently in the middle of a project and would LOVE to hear back soon.

• AxelWilkinsonAxelWilkinson Staff Administrator, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 5,240 Staff

Yeah, this sort of thing is totally possible with HitFilm 4 Express.  Check out the Preset Marketplace that InScapeDigital hosts, for some nice lower thirds and other effects that you can download: http://www.inscapedigital.com/presets/

• Aladdin4dAladdin4d Moderator Website User, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,509 Enthusiast

@Van113  Another user @Triem23 has a copy of this project and made it available in another thread earlier this year so you're in luck.

https://hitfilm.com/forum/discussion/40126/newscast

If for some reason his link is down I copied it to my dropbox too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/95gkmbl3clamzl3/hitfilm_2_news_ticker_template_v1.0.zip?dl=0

• HellogouyssHellogouyss Website User Posts: 3

Does anyone know of a news ticker template that will work for just hitfilm express? Please respond soon!

• DataDesignDataDesign Website User Posts: 440 Enthusiast

@Aladdin4d and others

For me, the first link in this thread is dead 404 error. Aladdin4d - your link is good for the news ticker template.

Thanks