ngm99 Posts: 1

CPU: Intel core i7 3630QM 2.4GHz

Memory 8GB

HDD 1TB

OS WINDOWS 8

ODD DVD support MTI

NVIDIA GEFORCE 610M 2GB

When I press ''start exporting'' I get two warning signs:

-GL_INVALID_OPERATION The specified opperation is not allowed in the current state.

-The offending command is ignored and has no other side effect than to set the error flag.

What shall I do?

Comments

• Triem23
    Triem23 Posts: 20,689 Ambassador

First, make certain your GPU drivers are current. Second, check your Nvidia manager to make certain Hitfilm is using the Nvidia 610m and not the HD 4000 on your CPU.  Then try again.

If it's still not working, try forcing the computer to use the HD 4000.

Unfortunately, the Nvidia 610m is a very weak GPU. In terms of processing power it's actually well below the Intel HD 4000, which is considered the minimum spec for Hitfilm. The only advantage of the 610m is it has dedicated VRAM.

(Comparison: http://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GeForce-610M-vs-Intel-HD-4000-Mobile-125-GHz/m8250vsm7653 )

Now, the viewer window in Hitfilm, when you're editing, does NOT have MSAA turned on by default. As soon as you export, MSAA kicks in (no, you cannot disable MSAA on export), which requires significantly more overhead.

It's possible that your GPU's are not actually powerful enough to render your project. What kind of things do you have in your edit? Is this a basic gameplay/vlog cut, or do you have elaborate effects and compositing happening?

• when i have to enter my serial code of my laptop, then hitfilm says that they can't find my serial code. But I am sure that I didn't wrote a mistake by entering my serial code

This discussion has been closed.