Improvised Youtube Video

xzarbonxxzarbonx Website User Posts: 55
edited November 2013 in Practical Filmmaking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbyQt0wOIBg
This is an improvised video we had a lot of fun making :). Please tell us what you think and please note that this was created in four hours time so it may not be of the best quality, but it's part of a new improvising series we are starting. Also, if someone would tell me how to embed the video here it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

Comments

• LiamMrK2LiamMrK2 Website User Posts: 77
    edited November 2013
    All right! I really liked the script, the look that the guy in the blue shirt gave after the other guy said "Dude I played Call of Duty for like 20 hours yesterday and none of that happened!" It was hilarious. It is a nice start, great job!
    The jokes were great, but the only problem I saw in the whole thing was having to cut clip, but I know it was necessary, because you only had two people. Great job on the whole script and video! Nice start
  • LiamMrK2LiamMrK2 Website User Posts: 77

For the visual effects some motion blur could've been added to the car and the car could've lasted a few more frames, but it was still good.

• xzarbonxxzarbonx Website User Posts: 55
    For the visual effects some motion blur could've been added to the car and the car could've lasted a few more frames, but it was still good.

Thanks a lot for checking it out and thanks for the feedback man! I appreciate it :)

• StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador
    LOL. Funny stuff, guys! There's only a few spots where I thought the vid could have been edited a little shorter i.e. leaving the house & grabbing the gun- the slight wait before the guys are seen doesn't fit the pace overall. For the most part- I loved it.
  • xzarbonxxzarbonx Website User Posts: 55
    LOL. Funny stuff, guys! There's only a few spots where I thought the vid could have been edited a little shorter i.e. leaving the house & grabbing the gun- the slight wait before the guys are seen doesn't fit the pace overall. For the most part- I loved it.

Thanks alot for checking it out man! It means alot, and thanks for the feedback we really appreciate it.