add-ons are not working

RafaRiveraRafaRivera Website User Posts: 1

i bought mocha hitfilm and on the hitfilm store it says it is activated,but when i open the hitfilm  software on the left of the home page it says that i have not purchased mocha. i have tryed every thing i restarted hitfilm i restarted my computer and nothing seems to work!

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,226 Ambassador

Contact support. Resolving this will require account information you shouldn't post on the public forum. 

https://hitfilm.com/questions/submit

• DanielGWoodDanielGWood Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,021 Just Starting Out

As Triem says, please contact Support.

However, with add-on packs in particular there are two general tips you can try while you wait:

- Check that your software is activated. In Express 2017 the quickest way to do this is to go to the Export tab - if you're not activated it will tell you.

- If you activated "offline" i.e. you don't have an internet connection or HitFilm wasn't able to find it during activation, you need to fully deactivate and reactivate in order to enable new add-on packs.

This discussion has been closed.