My attempt at the HUD effect

Bry_man
Bry_man Website User Posts: 79 Just Starting Out

i would love to what you think.....

Comments

• Andy001z
    Andy001z Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,978 Ambassador

Pretty good, has a little story and the use of the tracking was great. Maybe make the Hudson a little less close to the face, but nice going.

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,987 Ambassador

The HUD elements could probably be a bit smaller so they don't overlap, but pretty good. 

Your uncle will be annoyed! ;-) BTW, nice use of a screen white-out to hide the transition between the background with the car and the clean background. 

• Bry_man

ty for the comments... and i do agree about the Hud being further way and a touch smaller, i think the other problem i had was the fact he moves his head to much to the left or the right, despite asking for little movements... but we had fun none the less :)

• Andy001z
    Andy001z Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,978 Ambassador

Actors huh, can work with them can't work without them ;)

• Bry_man

lol, like marriage lol