The website

Reviolitaztegoud
Reviolitaztegoud Website User Posts: 3

For some reason the hitfilm website is broken. When I press menu nothing comes up, I get to the hitfilm 4 express part of the site try to see if i get the free license there nothing happens when i press "get hitfilm exress free". Can anyone help?

Comments

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,418 Ambassador

What browser are you in? I've just stepped through the entire site on Opera for Android and Firefox for Windows and everything works for me. 

• DanielGWood
    DanielGWood Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,021 Just Starting Out

@Reviolitaztegoud

it sounds like you have javascript disabled, or are using something like NoScript. If the latter, you'll need to allow hitfilm.com and googleapis.com.

• Reviolitaztegoud

I use google chrome. I just tried firefox after reading your comment and that didn't work. I checked the the website secure connection and and it was allowed by default

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 19,418 Ambassador

You might need to contact support. 

I've stepped through the entire website on Firefox for Windows and Opera for Android, including a download of Express. Everything is working at my end--and I think if the site were truly broken we'd have a lot more posts about it. 

• Triem23

Helps if I paste the link. 

https://hitfilm.com/support

• Reviolitaztegoud

Sorry for wasting your time with my idiocy. I tried to get the code on my mom's computer and it worked. I guess it will remain a mystery why my pc couldn't show it. I will delete this discussion tomorrow. I will keep it today as a apology

• Triem23

No need to apologize. Glad you're up and running. Happy Hitfilming! 

• DanielGWood
    DanielGWood Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,021 Just Starting Out

No problem.

We've seen a couple of people recently who've found the website doesn't work due to a bit of malware on their machines, which inserts broken tracking code into websites they are browsing. This broken malware then breaks our site.

So, it is worth running a quick scan on your PC at some point in case you're affected by something like this.