[ANSWERED] Udemy export problems
I am using HitFilm for a while now, creating online courses. Editing works fine, but i have export issues. If I look at the documentation of Udemy, they say that optimal video needs these settings:
- Adjust video compression format to H.264 or MPEG-4
- Data Rate/Bit Rate: 3000- 5000 kbits/seconds
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Dimensions: 1920x1080
- For frame rate, we recommend different settings depending on the lecture format:
- Frame rate for screencast videos: 10 Frames Per Second (10 FPS)
- Frame rate for talking head videos: 30 Frames Per Second (30 FPS)
Now I have troubble finding the corresponding settings in Hitfilm .
If I use the Youtube 1080p HD, it comes close. It is H.264 encoding, it is 1920x1080. Frame rate can be adjusted. But what I can't find is the 16:9 aspect ratio and the 3000-5000 kbits/second. I see it there in Mbps. So I think that the current 16.000 would correspond with 16.000.000 kbits/second. If I set it to 0.500 Mbps the quality of the video is very bad. So I think I am overseeing something. I also don't know if I should not use constant bitrate.
The aspect ratio of 16:9 would correspond to 1,78. But that is not available.
So does anybody know how to tweak the settings to get Udemy ready video and audo?