[Download] Hitfilm 2 Template - SKY HIGH

AbidalASarrajAbidalASarraj Website User Posts: 63
edited November 2013 in Practical Filmmaking
Hi everyone,

This is my first topic on the forums, since I got Hitfilm Mac Edition I wanted to tested it by making a Template - SKY HIGH (Fake Name)

A little bit about it:
  1. BIG FRAME
  2. INTRO l
  3. INTRO ll
  4. UP NEXT l
  5. UP NEXT ll
  6. TEXT l
  7. TEXT ll
  8. LOWER THIRD l
  9. LOWER THIRD ll
  10. WATCH TOMORROW
  11. WATCH TONIGHT
  12. CLOSE CREDIT
And here is a Demo*..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkcZgX0ZuCI

Comments

• RobinRobin Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 1,671 Enthusiast
    That looks very professional, good job! Was that purely HitFilm? Would you mind sharing the template?
  • AbidalASarrajAbidalASarraj Website User Posts: 63
    edited November 2013
    That looks very professional, good job! Was that purely HitFilm? Would you mind sharing the template?

Thanks it based on a After Effects project was made some time a go, but this one made entirely in Hitfilm so, it's pure!
    I'll share it but I'm wrapping some things up before I do :)
    Here is a screen capture with what I done so far: 
    10745183785_bbf81071e0_b.jpg

• jonesbrosjonesbros Website User Posts: 54
  • StormyKnightStormyKnight Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,726 Ambassador
    Makes me want to see the show! :))  Looks pro, great job!
  • rgbiirgbii Website User Posts: 965 Just Starting Out
    Nice work Abidal!
    edited November 2013
    Wow! Nice job

Nice work Abidal!

Thanks guys for the kind words :)

Makes me want to see the show! :))  Looks pro, great job!

Haha me toooo    :D  thanks

• ESPicturesESPictures Website User Posts: 533 Just Starting Out
    Those are some of the nicest looking motion graphics I've seen out of HitFilm.  It looks just like a TV broadcast ought to.  Fantastic!
    Those are some of the nicest looking motion graphics I've seen out of HitFilm.  It looks just like a TV broadcast ought to.  Fantastic!

Thanks ES :) I appreciate that.
    Hitfilm have great features and I just began to understand them, this is my first project ever with it.

edited November 2013
    Here it's guys I could not attach it so I upload it to Dropbox
    My only wish that Hitfilm can support linked layers data so when you want to change a color theme it will change them in all the scenes.
    What can you do with this:
    1. Change the gradient of the theme.
    2. Replace the Content of each scene.
    3. Replace the Logo.
    4. Replace the texture.
    5. Replace the Background Pattern.
    6. and more..
    If there is any Questions or something not working for you guys please let me know, I'll be glade to fix it.
    Share with us what you make with it!
    ..*please note that the footage and music from the demo are not included..
  • Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,245 Ambassador
    If this is your first project, it's going to be verrrry interesting to see 2, 3 and 4. You obviously had your After Effects skills honed long ago
    edited November 2013
    If this is your first project, it's going to be verrrry interesting to see 2, 3 and 4. You obviously had your After Effects skills honed long ago

Thanks Triem23,
    Yes, I started working with After Effects 2003 and before that (I'm not sure if anyone remember Composite).
    But, I attend to share every project I create with Hitfilm :) as a Template, Have fun.

• KirstieTKirstieT Staff Administrator, Moderator, Website User Posts: 1,055 Staff
    It's very generous of you to be sharing your templates with us Abidal - thanks :)
  • PhilWessonPhilWesson Website User Posts: 241 Enthusiast
    I was going to try doing this exact same thing! Well done, Abidal!
  • SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator Website User, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 4,450 Enthusiast
    Very slick and professional. Wouldn't look out of place during a TV broadcast - great job!
    edited November 2013
    It's very generous of you to be sharing your templates with us Abidal - thanks :)

You're welcome, It's my pleasure to do so.

I was going to try doing this exact same thing! Well done, Abidal!

I'm really excited for mac version, I do share my AE projects most of the time, and now it's time to do with Hitfilm, Can't wait to see your projects.

Very slick and professional. Wouldn't look out of place during a TV broadcast - great job!

It's for TV broadcast actually, Thanks for kind words also, Simon, you guys listened to us and made mac version so this kinda the product of you work.

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,245 Ambassador
    Now that I've downloaded and looked at your templates, i also want to compliment you how how you laid out your projects--it's very easy to figure out where to place elements you've left for the end user to modify, and it looks like you've set up your animations elegantly and efficiently.
    I've purchased Digital Juice templates (for Sony Vegas) in to past to see how they laid out their templates, and I must say the DJ stuff isn't terribly elegant at all (For example, DJ will pre-render a lens flare and pre-render a matte for the lens flare, then set up the flare and it's matte as a nested project---why would one do this rather than just.... use a lens flare plug in? In defense of DJ, these templates are intended for use across Vegas, After Effects and Final Cut, so they had more hoops to jump through, but they generate 60-70 tracks to do something less dynamic than what you've produced).
    Thank you again!
  • GrisbyGrisby Website User Posts: 299 Just Starting Out

Thanks ES :) I appreciate that.
    Hitfilm have great features and I just began to understand them, this is my first project ever with it.

Impressive. Looking forward to your next Projects. :-)