Every time I load any of my projects, Hitfilm gets stuck loading/crashes.

PeakClimberPeakClimber Website User Posts: 2

I can start the Hitfilm, and make new projects that work fine, but if I save, leave and try to load the project later, it goes through loading project but then nothing happens, just the mouse pointer spinning forever. If I try to click anywhere Hitfilm stops responding. Happens with all my saved projects.

Comments

• Andy001zAndy001z Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,863 Ambassador

Assume with u saying all saves it was working, have u applied new versions recently? Checked your GPU drivers are up to date? Moved the media location?

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,212 Ambassador

What are your system specs? CUP, GPU, OS, RAM and storage?

• PeakClimberPeakClimber Website User Posts: 2
    edited March 2017

i3-5005U at 2.0 GHz

Intel HD 5500 with 2133 MB VRAM

4 GB DDR3 RAM

Windows 10

1TB storage, about 150 Gb free

I have dowloaded the lastest version I believe, will check my drivers, but I think those are up to date. And have not moved or renamed any of the media in the projects.

It did finally load, after I left it untoched loading for a few hours.

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,212 Ambassador

OK and you're over minimum specs. Wanted to be certain of that.

Keep us updated. Keeping GPU drivers current is good policy for Hitfilm.

This discussion has been closed.