Virus Antivirus Hitfilm

jeanbelmont
jeanbelmont Website User Posts: 1

Hello My antivirus is closing HitFilm and says HitFilm want to somethign wird with my power shell I just want to know what is going on with this line

C_powershell.exe_599EC0FC4CF3AEE4C2F7BB9622748A73CDC52A23.ps1

Comments

• Andy001z
    Andy001z Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 2,979 Ambassador

Hi,

it is prob something on startup, like a licence check. But first question I would have is where is your hitfilm install from, if it is from Hitfilm then should be clean, if from some other source maybe it has some hidden nasty.

One for the Devs I am affraid.

• Triem23
    Triem23 Moderator Moderator, Website User, Ambassador, Imerge Beta Tester, HitFilm Beta Tester Posts: 18,998 Ambassador

Which antivirus? Hitfilm used to have a known issue with at least one AV program (Avast?).

• TotopoCraft
    TotopoCraft Website User Posts: 194 Just Starting Out

I have AVIRA active all the time, and no problem so far. Did you downloaded HitFilm from other source than the official site?

• ShaunTait
    ShaunTait Website User Posts: 2
    edited October 2018

I've been in I.T. for 28 years and have utilized and tested many security products over the years. I've been using Kaspersky Internet Security on my primary systems for several years now and have found it to be one of the best I have ever run. I upgraded to the full internet suite when the licence for my existing firewall expired. I now have three machines with Total Security and two with Internet Security and have no qualms about any possible links to government agencies. 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!